DDH Series Reinforced Dip Pipes
Reinforced Dip Pipes
Part Number: As shown here, the PART NUMBER (DDH-NS-MF-L1) defines the series (first three characters), the nominal tube and connecting flange size NS, the mounting (or nozzle) flange size MF, and the insertion length L1. Use a decimal number to indicate NS. Then, replace MF with a decimal number to indicate the nominal size of the mounting flange and replace L1 with the insertion length in inches.
For example, a 1-1/2” Reducing-Flange Dip Pipe with a 6” mounting flange x 80” insertion length would be DDH-1.5-6-80
- Standard flanges have ANSI Class 150 drilling. Class 300 and other sizes available.
- Standard tolerance on inserted length is ± 1/2”. Closer tolerances available, contact the factory.
- Standard distance (L2) between flange sealing faces is shown in the L2 Distance Table . To order non-standard spacing, contact the factory.
- Most dimensions are governed by connecting flange size as shown in the Standard Dimension Tables.
- Maximum standard overall length is 16 feet. For longer lengths, contact factory.
- For service conditions exceeding 350 F°, or 150 PSI, or vacuum service, contact factory.